Sunday, March 22, 2015

51: Strange Bedfellows – Pt. 3


“His ability to coordinate complex investigations and work in the many public outreach programs speaks volumes for his capabilities as both an investigator and a civil servant. He is a 12-year law enforcement veteran who has distinguished himself throughout his career and a commendable leader in the Avondale community. And so, in recognition for his outstanding police service and going above and beyond his call of duty, we award Detective First Class Michael Rizzitello the Medal of Valor for his display of extraordinary bravery.”

The entire room exploded into applause as many of the men and women got to their feet in celebration. Mike wheeled himself up to the stage followed closely by his partner, Victoria. Taking a look at the plaque, he handed it to her and she pushed him closer towards the podium. The event had been long coming. Several police officers and volunteers alike had been waiting for the next awards ceremony to honor the men and women of law enforcement.



But after the publicity the convenience store shootout received, Police Commissioner John Davis needed to redirect the community’s position on the Avondale Police Department to a more positive one. The grand room was filled with the entire department as well as their family and several news and media outlets. Gourmet catering was ordered to provide the most exquisite dinner and wine services. And the affair all took place beneath the roof of the lavish Roxbury hotel. The city spared no expense.


Waiting patiently for the crowd to settle, Mike cleared his throat before speaking. “I’ve never been any good at these things. And quite frankly I didn’t come here expecting to have to give a speech. I was really kind of hoping you’d give me the plaque, cut me a piece of cake and I could roll on out the door,” he laughed and the crowd graciously joined in. “First of all, I’d like to thank everyone for coming out tonight. We all know that each and every person sitting in this audience who puts on those blues every day deserves this award. We risk our lives daily for the betterment of this town and rarely ever hear ‘thanks’. I only got it first because I’m the most handsome,” he chuckled. “I accept!” Once the laughter died down, Mike took a deep breath and wiped his hand across his face in deep thought.

“And secondly, I want to thank my partner who put up with me for six years and has been much more than a friend to me. She’s like that stray cat you feed that never leaves,” he grinned up at her before continuing. “But, seriously, Victoria has been like a sister. She’s always been there watching my back and completing the other half of an amazing duo and I could not have asked for a better partner. For 12 years this entire department has been my family. And that’s why tonight it is with a heavy heart that I announce my retirement from the Avondale Police Department.” It was the day he had feared since he first learned of the extent of his injury. Captain Mason explained that a large part of his job would consist of sitting behind a desk all day and that meant no more interrogations, no more trips to crime scenes and no more personal investigations. It was at that point he knew his career as a homicide detective was at its end.


Mike choked back his tears as Victoria’s hand slid over his shoulder, balancing his emotions. He knew he no longer had a place with the other detectives and could not imagine working without her support. And after she told him of her plans to open her own detective agency he decided right then it would be best to leave with her. His injury rendered him incapable of the many things detectives often did yet Victoria offered him a position working with her in the same capacity as he always had.

And while the department asked that he stay on with the detective’s unit, sitting behind a desk was not his idea of police work. He was being swept under the rug with the other unspoken secrets of Avondale’s law enforcement and refused to become another statistic or the department’s poster boy for ‘equal opportunity.’ “It has been a wonderful and fulfilling 12 years but I feel as though if I am unable to be out on the streets, I am incapable of serving the people of Avondale as justly as they deserve. I would like to thank Captain Edward Mason for his countless years of wisdom and mentoring as well as the men and women of the Avondale Detective’s Bureau. And to the city of Avondale, it’s been a pleasure serving you.”


“It was a nice ceremony,” Derrick commented as he and Victoria walked out into the chilly night air. “I mean I haven’t been to many of these but it was nice.”

“Yeah, it was. It was sort of a sad conclusion to an amazing career though. I don’t know. He seemed in good spirits tonight but deep down I know he hates the way the department was shoving him behind a curtain trying to hide what he has become. It’s scary to think that they can just use you however they want and when you are no longer a capable member of the team, they just shove you right out the door,” she sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder. Derrick’s arm quickly wrapped around her and she looked up at him. “Think we can walk a little faster. I know you haven’t noticed but, it’s a bit chilly out here and I left my coat at the hotel.”

“Here take mine,” Derrick offered, unbuttoning his jacket.

“No, I’ll be fine. The car’s just up ahead.”


Victoria and Derrick walked a little quicker down the lighted streets of Avondale. Dozens of late night shoppers and tourists filled the nearby plaza, moving from shop to shop in search of sales. The midnight blue sky was perfectly illuminated by thousands of tiny stars twinkling overhead. Cool wintry air was coated in the smell of freshly baked pastries as they moved along the sidewalk in front of the many storefronts. Small white lights wrapped around the poles of the streetlamps and the rose vines added to the romantic feel and beauty of the historic district.

“Is it wrong of me to admit that as I sat in the audience tonight, all I kept thinking about was how great you would look in your dress blues crawling towards me on your hands and knees?”

Derrick smirked as Victoria looked over at him and a tiny smile parted her lips. “Well I haven’t worn my dress blues in over five years Derrick.”

“Mmm, too bad; although it doesn’t stop the myriad of thoughts still flashing through my mind. Do you have any idea the number of possibilities we could explore?”


“I’m starting to see the picture,” she grinned, pulling him closer. The outline of his cock pressed against her thigh as he leaned against her and she could feel it snake lower on her leg the more aroused he became.

“I think I should probably get you home now,” Derrick growled in her ear, feeling her lips tickle down his neck. Closing his hand over hers, he yanked her towards the jeep. The two quickly climbed inside and Derrick started up the engine. Leaning over, he brought Victoria towards him and hurriedly consumed her lips. She moaned against his mouth, dipping her tongue between his lips as his head tilted.


Victoria crawled over into Derrick’s lap and pressed herself deep into him. “Not sure I can wait for home,” she moaned and hastily pulled at the hem of her dress. With great effort she finally got his pants down his hips far enough and they moaned in harmony as she slipped his dick between her warm thighs.


Victoria leaned back against the steering column, blowing the horn as her ass lifted too high in the seat. They both laughed and Derrick’s arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer and away from the wheel. She guided her body on top of him, grinding her hips in a frenzied motion. The car windows quickly fogged up the higher her temperature rose and Derrick closed his mouth over her nipple, gnawing his teeth lightly against the stiff skin beneath the fabric. “Derrick,” she moaned and slid her fingers into his hair. Her hands gripped tighter as he pulled her harder, thrusting himself deeper inside her.


He moved with her, their rhythm increasing. “Oh, Derrick!” Victoria could feel him throbbing inside her and she clenched her thighs tightly around him. She was teetering on the edge of an explosive climax and Derrick taunted her with that satisfaction, tickling her swollen bud and making her beg. “More, please, more!”

And when it finally hit, her entire body convulsed on top of him. Derrick held her firmly, smiling wickedly as she rode out her orgasm. Warm tingles spread through her and her cries of pleasure caught in her throat, spilling out in unintelligible grunts. Derrick’s head fell back against the headrest as Victoria clawed at his chest and she felt the heat grow between her legs as he came inside her. Growling in deep, throaty moans as he filled her, Derrick bit down on his bottom lip to keep himself from yelling louder the way Victoria worked herself against him ensuring she got every drop.


She fell forward, resting her forehead against his as her breathing slowed. “Damn. That was great,” she exhaled and sweetly caressed his face. Derrick kissed her gently as he nodded his head, laughing at the exhilarated look on her face. She’d never appeared as beautiful to him as she did now; smiling, breathless from love making and staring into his eyes as if he was the only man in the world. There wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do for her.


His heart was brimming with affection. He adored this woman and the more he was around her, the more he came to realize she felt the exact same way. “I love you, Victoria,” he sighed as he hugged her closer, tenderly stroking the strands of wayward hair from her forehead. Dozens of thoughts emerged in her mind as his words resounded in her head. His fingers curled along her back, dancing over her spine as he continued listening to the sound of her heart and the shallowness of her breath.


Love me? He said he loves me? What? Do I say it back? No, I can’t say it back. But I should say something right? Crap this is bad, this is so bad. Victoria nibbled on her lips as she began to withdraw from his lap. Pulling her dress down her hips, she fixed her clothing as she listened to his voice profess his love in her head. Did he mean it? Does he expect to hear it back? Do I feel the same way? Why would he say that? Things were going so well. Ugh! 


“It’s ok, Victoria,” Derrick’s voice erupted beside her, shattering her thoughts and the silence that had begun to seep into every corner of the vehicle. “You don’t have to say it back.”

“What?” she asked, looking over at him slightly surprised by his remark.

“I don’t need validation to know how you feel about me.”

“Derrick, are you listening to my thoughts?”

“Well yeah, I mean…a little, but only because your bracelet changed. I wanted to make sure you were ok.”

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed and threw open the passenger side door.


“Victoria!” Derrick shouted after her before fixing his pants and jumping out of the jeep himself. “Wait! Where are you going?”

“Anywhere but here!” she tossed over her shoulder, walking faster as she heard his feet crunching over snow directly behind her.

“Victoria, stop, please!” he pleaded, grabbing her by the arms to hold her in place. “What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong? Really, that’s what you ask?” she growled, throwing her hands over her head in frustration. “Derrick, it’s not fair that you have direct insight into how I feel 24/7 while I’m playing the guessing game with you!”

“Victoria, I told you if you wanted to know my thoughts just ask.”


“BUT YOU DON’T! And it’s not about that, Derrick. Normal relationships aren’t like this. There’s an expectation of privacy even when two people share intimacy. I don’t like you going into my head whenever you want and using it against me! It’s not right! You have no right!”

“I’m sorry, Victoria. I wasn’t trying to. Now will you come back to the car? It’s snow…”

“You can’t take away my choice of expressing myself to you by violating my privacy, Derrick. It’s not fair and I don’t like having to answer to something that I am clearly not ready to talk about.”

“Victoria, I’m sorry. I only wanted to make sure you were ok. The last time your bracelet lit up like that you were being attacked.”

“Well there was obviously no psycho serial killer in the car with us, Derrick!”


“I know that, Victoria. I just wanted to see where your head was.” He paused a moment and narrowed his gaze at her. “Is being in love really as bad as a life or death situation to you?”

“DERRICK!”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry, Victoria. That’s not what I…I didn’t mean to violate your privacy. But you have to know I’m not like those other guys you’ve dated. I care about you, Victoria, and I only want to make sure you’re safe.”

“You just did it again! Derrick, you can’t do that! God! How do you not understand this? And ok yes, I’ve had really shitty relationships in the past that may have messed with me a little but I know the difference between then and now, Derrick. I know what I feel for you I’ve never felt before and admittedly it scares me ok? But that does not give you the right to use your…old man thing against me to figure me out!”


“Old man thing?”

“You know, the ‘v’ word,” Victoria whispered, looking around at the passersby. “Like you said you can just ask. And when I get to the point of saying ‘I love you’ trust me you’ll be the first to know.”

Derrick leaned back with his arms folded in front of him and a smile on his face. Victoria’s ranting was slightly amusing and the way she was driving in her point was cute. Even when she was trying to be angry with him he could tell it was love. He watched the colors on her bracelet and the way her face lit up with excitement and obvious affection as she talked about her feelings for him. It was why he never had to hear it back. He knew it by the touch of her fingers when she held him and the taste of her lips when she kissed him.


“And I mean I do care about you, Derrick, I do. But bad things happen when I say things like that. It ends relationships and I don’t want that to happen between us. I want us to last; I need us to.” Slowly he moved closer, pulling Victoria into his arms. She looked up at him, locking her arms around his back. He could feel her warm breath on his face and he smiled down at her once she’d settled against him. “I love you too, Derrick,” she whispered weakly against his chest. “Just please,” she sniffled and tugged at the fabric of his coat. “Please don’t break my heart.”

“No, Victoria, I wouldn’t dream of it.”


The drive to her place was all a blur as she lay beneath Derrick, straining against his body while he pushed into her with a gentle thrust. Derrick cupped one of her breasts in his hands, the other slid down to hold the soft skin of her ass. Guiding her gently into the pillows, his mouth closed over one of her tight nipples, sucking lightly as he flicked it with his tongue. Her sighs of pleasure were music to his ears. The gasping sobs she made when he slid deeper inside her stirred him more and he replayed the last thing she said to him before he tore through the streets to get her here.

Victoria held her breath as she bucked beneath him and he pressed her down gently with his hands, a tender suggestion that he wanted to take this slow. He guided himself deeper into her, penetrating heat into her liquid warmth and she gasped. The intensity was different as he watched her body leisurely sway and rock against the sheets. Tonight, Derrick’s normally wild abandon had taken a back seat but as the silken hot walls of her sex spasmed around him, he fought to control the urge to plow into her until her body became sore from pleasure. “Do me a favor,” he groaned above her as he slowly pushed into her again.


Victoria looked up into his eyes as he leaned closer, panting at the exquisite feeling of being absolutely full. “Anything,” she sighed and brushed a lock of hair from his forehead.

“Breathe for me,” he moaned into her ear and she took a breath, following the rhythm of his hips and making a conscious effort to stay within their combined pace. Bending down, he took her mouth for a brief, heart-stopping kiss before pulling over her and slowly slipping back into the rhythm they’d created.

Every nerve ending rippled with the most ultimate sensation as the building of heat streaked through her. Victoria gasped, her eyes widening in shock as she felt him pull back and surge forward again, harder, faster sending arcs of lightning tearing down her spine. Never had she imagined feeling so high from this much pleasure; having never made love with someone she truly cared for. It was frightening losing control in this way and at the same time she felt exhilaration from giving herself to him. 


Victoria felt the difference in his motions deep inside her. Those three little words sparked a change that encouraged Derrick to prove himself in ways she’d never felt before. Tears ran down her face. She was no longer afraid to love him; to give him complete control. She’d made that leap of faith and given herself to him with no uncertainties. “I love you, Derrick,” she whispered against his cheek as she felt the fire building in her stomach once again.

He looked down at her, sensuality and fierce intent behind dark lustful eyes as he stared at his beautiful, fragile lover. His gentle strokes gave way to a harder, faster pounding tempo that took her breath away. Victoria dug her nails into his back, anchoring herself against the relentless force as Derrick rammed into her, lost in the throes of passion.


Tense burning heat stretched her to a breaking point and beyond as she cried for release of the all consuming fire. Harder and harder he drove into her, velvet over steel between her moist, warm thighs riding her faster, penetrating so deep. Every one of her senses amassed at the pleasure between her legs and centered on the thick, rigid force driving deep into her body over and again. “Derrick.” His name vibrated against her tongue, a helpless cry from her chaotic mind, her body no longer her own.

He felt impossibly huge inside her, thicker than she’d known before and the deeper he pushed the more desperate she became for release. “Say it…” Derrick grunted and drove himself faster between her legs with unrestrained self-indulgence. “Say it again,” he urged nearly growling over her, his voice heavy with lust pouring liquid heat on her senses, warming her from the inside out.


“I love you, Derrick,” she moaned as his cock swelled even more in her tight channel while he stroked himself inside her. His fingers tightened around hers, his eyes changing, darkening. A firestorm of pleasure burned deep in her womb, spreading through her thighs as her lover lost all self-control. Leaning down to kiss her gently, Derrick’s grunt turned into a full-blown roar against her lips as he felt the building pressure in his loins explode and he emptied himself inside her in a flood of molten lava that trickled down her leg. 


Collapsing on the bed beside her, he pulled Victoria against him, watching as her eyes slowly closed and she fell into a deep sleep against his chest. Hours passed before Derrick’s eyes popped open and he heard the faintest of whispers sweep in with the chilled night air through the partially opened window.

Carefully he pulled his arm from beneath Victoria’s head. She moaned sleepily and rolled over as he stood from the bed. Derrick made his way downstairs and quietly opened the backdoor. 


“Where are you, Rowan? I know you’re here.” The sound of his footsteps fell behind him and Derrick turned to face his Sire. “Let me guess, the Elders sent you again.”

“Indeed. They are worried, Mate. They lost communication with you and you have still not delivered the girl. The Elders are beginning to doubt your resolve! What is going on, Derrick?”

“The same as it was before. She’s not ready.”

“BOLLOCKS!”



“Victoria’s skills rival anything I’ve ever seen before. With the right motivation and practice she can become the most powerful weapon in our arsenal. She just needs time to get there, Rowan. What do you want me to say?”

“How about the truth? For the past eleven days I have watched her and I know for a fact she is more than capable of doing what needs to be done. Now both our arses are at stake here and unlike you I don’t have the warm comforts of a witch’s thigh to keep me safe!”


Derrick inched closer towards Rowan with a snarl curling his lip but the older vampire simply smiled. “You made promises, Derrick. Promises you had better keep if you hope to hear her scream your name again. It is time to man up! Stop dawdling and deliver her where she needs to go or I will bloody well do it for you.” He turned and quickly disappeared through Victoria’s backyard and Derrick stood a moment longer, staring off into the distance.


Victoria moaned as he slipped back beneath the covers with her and instantly she wiggled her ass into him as he draped his arm around her. “Mmm, there you are. I thought you’d gone home.”

“No, Baby, I’ll never leave your side,” he whispered in her ear and gently pressed a kiss into her temple. “You’re safe with me, Victoria, I promise.” She cozied herself against him and Derrick continued staring at the ceiling as he felt her drift back to sleep.


The next morning Victoria busied herself by browsing through real estate ads. With plans to begin working as early as spring, she had to ensure all of her ducks were in a row. That meant getting all of the correct licenses, buying insurance for herself and her employee but most importantly choosing the right location. Derrick had graciously offered to bankroll her entire operation and Victoria eagerly accepted. She squealed in excitement with the thought of owning her very own detective agency and scrolled along the websites for lots for sale or lease.


She pulled up from the couch to refresh her drink and heard a small tapping sound at the front door. Victoria sat her glass on top of the kitchen counter and slowly made her way over to the alarm. Smiling when she saw him perched on the stoop, she punched in the code for the system turning it off.

“Derrick! What did I tell you about this stupid bird form of yours? You really want me to yell at your ass huh?” Victoria asked opening the door and kneeling down in front of the large black bird positioned just at her threshold. “The silent treatment is it then? Not even a squawk for old time’s sake?”


The bird turned its tiny head as it listened to her speak and she laughed. “Ah, you’re being difficult, Mr. Constantine. Come on, it’s ok. I promise no more cereal and peanuts.” She smiled and moved her arm towards him for him to attach himself. The bird tried to fly but only got as far as a hop as it entered the house and started towards Victoria.

A spot of blood dripped to the floor and she gasped noticing the tear in its wing. “Oh my god, Derrick, you’re hurt! No wonder you’re acting weird. Hold on, I’ll get the first aid kit.” She exclaimed and hurried towards the kitchen.


Rummaging through the cabinets for a clean towel and the first aid kit, she wet one end beneath the spigot and grabbed a bowl for warm water. “I don’t know much about this shift thing but I’m just going to assume that an injury prevents you from changing back?” The incessant ringing of her cell phone prompted her to growl in frustration, drop the rag into the bowl and answer. “Hello?”


Hey I’m just calling to tell you I got caught up with Jake but I’m on the way now. I didn’t want you to worry that I stood you up or something. I picked up a bottle of merlot from one of my favorite merchants; it’s kind of lame but I figured it would be a nice gesture for not calling sooner.

“Derrick?” Victoria asked in surprise and glanced at the caller ID for a moment.

Uh yeah, who else would it be?


“But if you’re not here then who’s the raven I…just…invited…inside…” she asked leaning back and watching in shock as the raven turned into a large, muscle-bound vampire with glowing red eyes.

You what? Someone’s there? Victoria, get up the stairs, now!” The creature rushed towards her, Victoria dropped the phone and screamed as he reached for her, scraping his long nails against her arm as she dove out of the way. “Victoria? Victoria! Hold on, Baby, I’m almost there!” 

Continue---->

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Derrick and Victoria finally admitted they love each other! I knew Derrick would have to be the one to say it first.

    I'm dying to find out what Rowan means about Vik being the most powerful weapon in their arsenal. You've been hinting about this for a while, and I hope we find out soon. Derrick's been hiding this from Victoria, and I hope it doesn't mess up their new relationship. She warned him not to break her heart.

    I don't remember his name (Marcel?), but that vamp looks very familiar. He's definitely trouble for Vik, and I hope Derrick gets to her in time. Something tells me his secret may be out in the open after that altercation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It took a while but he finally got her there. Derrick would have said it sooner if he thought it would have made a difference. But he was afraid it would make her run off in fear.

      Rowan is happy to have learned Victoria meets and exceeds all expectations. Derrick has not been too forthcoming with the reason he tracked Victoria down in the first place and why he ingratiated himself into her life. That secret, as well as many others, are about to come to an explosive head.

      Marcel is one of Rowan's minions. He was tasked with retrieving the witch. He most assuredly is dangerous. You're right about that. Rowan intends on making the best of his time with Victoria...and he won't be kind about it (well, for the most part).

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  2. wow...the L word was said! That was sweet and I'm glad she did finally stopped being scared of her feeling.

    Downside...what the hell was that talk with Rowan?!?!?!? Derrick is supposed to deliver her to someone? What? UGH that's not good. I don't like that once she finally does open up he now appears to be still keeping things from her. This is not good at all!!!

    Um Hades better do his job and protect Vik until Derrick gets there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly needed to. Derrick has proven himself to be the right man for the job :D

      Yeah...um...about that. So uh. Well. See what had happened was. Derrick made promises like Rowan said about a certain witch whom he could possibly persuade to work with them. Only, he got in over his head :P Victoria will certainly not appreciate learning their entire time together was one big scheme. So let's hope Derrick can pull a rabbit out of his hat!

      Oh Hades was immediately suspicious of that thing. His curiosity piqued and he instantly went into attack mode!

      Haha on a side note you saw how curious he was about that bird? In the scene where Vik opens the door, he leaned over and titled his head...but I couldn't use the shot because she wasn't where I needed her.

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, Victoria really has to get over how Derrick can read her mind. She says she doesn't mind one minute hen gets all upset the next! But I guess the whole L-word thingy caught her off guard a little.

    You know, Rowan is really a bully in a few ways, I can so see a brawl between him and Derick happening at some point, asses on the line or not :P

    BITE THE BAD GUY HADES, dinner time!!! Oh I hope Victoria is ok, I know she can protect herself, but... still... eeekkk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right she did flip flop. But Derrick also assured her that he turns off his mind reading mojo when she's around. He promised not to use many of his vampire tricks on her so when she catches him in a lie, she's definitely gonna call him on it. Lol! Those three little words can make turn anyone's life a little upside down :P

      Ha! You spoke a mouthful. Derrick already warned Rowan to stay away from Victoria. But he decided to take matters into his own hands and prove that Derrick's been lying to him this whole time. Well...things may not turn out the way he's hoping!

      Hahaha and Hades is starved. What DOES a hell hound eat these days anyway? Victoria can protect herself and hopefully she'll be able to keep Rowan at bay long enough for Derrick to find her :)

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I am sure Mike isn't completely out of the force. He has Vic as a friend, so his skills will be needed and utilized. Derrick is really in big big trouble when Victoria finds out his truth. He seems to be trying to back peddle now, and he is so deep in everything, he is going to have a hard time dealing with both the promise he made to deliver her for a purpose and his promises to her. Victoria should have taken some clues from Hades and his sniffing and curiosity of the bird. If Hades had known it was Derrick, I think he would have reacted differently. Now she's in a mess since we don't know where this minion came from. Great update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Victoria has not and will never treat him as less of a cop because of what happened to him; unlike the Avondale Police department, unfortunately.

      Derrick has been playing around the truth far too long. And after their first fight, he promised complete honesty with her; unfortunately that never happened. Victoria will definitely be pissed, and rightfully so. This new secret has a great deal to do with her. You're right. He's trying to find a way out of the deal he made because of his feelings for Victoria but it is much too late for that now.

      Very true. Hades, though, was not liking that animal's presence in his home from the start LOL. But since the two had never met in the physical form before, she didn't sense anything was off. The silence was another key. Derrick would have tried to respond to her questions I'm sure. And now, it's become a rescue mission :P

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Ah...OMG! Mike's retirement ceremony was really sad, but at least him and Victoria will be working together at her agency. Next...Derrick professes his love for Victoria and she runs off. I didn't expect her to say it back instantly, but I didn't expect her to run either..luckily they worked it out. Ugh why does he have to hand Victoria over? Derrick, what are you and your blonde friend hiding?! Victoria! Don't you think Derrick would have just came in? I mean, he has already been invited in once. Think silly girl, think :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sad to hear Mike say it was over but he knows it's not the end for him. He and Victoria have many more cases to come :)

      Victoria was more afraid of having to admit her feelings than either of them thought. But she finally did and felt a huge relief having confessed it. Derrick also appreciated hearing the words even though he said he didn't need to. They are growing closer and closer together.

      Derrick's problem comes from the fact that he let himself get too involved in Victoria's life. Something that will end up costing him dearly.

      Lol! You're very right about that. She wasn't thinking and since he did hop towards her she assumed it to be Derrick. But Hades was right away suspicious and kept his eyes on the bird.

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Shit. Knew as soon as I saw that bird that it wasn't him. Shit shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most certainly! Trouble always seems to find Victoria.

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete